Summer and festival season may be not as far as you think! Friendliest car rental RentMama has prepared list of Europe’s festivals that you should definitely join. Be ready to hear about best festivals and start preparing for them right now!
- Summer is shiniest time of the year, as well as Latvian festival POSITIVUS! This year festival is celebrating its 10th birthday that means it’s going to be astonishing! From 15th July until 17th July many artists from different countries will perform, such as Ellie Goulding and John Newman! If you want to make your summer unforgettable, visit Salacgrīva! Check out some cheap rental cars in Latvia!
- If your electronic music fan, then you should definitely go to Tomorrowland in Belgium! From July 22nd -24th, world’s best DJ gather at one place! Loud music, incredible light show, pyrotechnics and thousands of people to party with! We have rental cars in Belgium, as well!
- Don’t live near Belgium but want to go to electronic music festival? RentMama Car Rental has a great solution! Weekend Festival Baltic that take place at Pärnu is similar to Tomorrowland! August 4th -5th is going to be full of surprises – 4 stages, more than 80 performers, other attractions and camping site will turn your summer upside down!
- If you like peace and something more hipster RentMama recommends Woodstock Festival Poland 2016. Place we’re metal, rock, dance and folk music meet altogether! Start to pack your bags now and don’t miss amazing event! See you there at July 14th – 17th ! In fact, we have the best rental cars in Poland!
- What would be summer without Glastonbury Festival? Largest Greenfield music and performing arts festival in the world this year will be on June 22nd-26th. Every year at festival are many known artists such as Foo Fighters. To get amazing experience RentMama suggests Glastonbury! Take your friends here and party with more than 100 thousand people together!
- Festivals happens only on summer? Not in Iceland! Festival Iceland Airwaves that take place at Reykjavik from November 2nd -6th is not only about music and well-known artists! At festival there be plenty of opportunities to indulge in yummy Icelandic cuisine, make new friends and relax in the hot pools!
- Don’t have plans for August 10th-17th? Then RentMama suggests going to Sziget Festival in Hungary! Best European Line-Up award winning festival every year gather about 400 thousand people. Sziget festival is Island of freedom, where spectacular installations, colourful sculptures, unique art projects are made while world’s best artists take the stage! Don’t miss it! And, of course, we suggest our cheapest rental cars in Hungary for your peace of mind!
Visit these amazing festivals this year, and you won’t forget it! 🙂