Warsaw is city full of surprises and different oportunities, however to get most of it, you should first read and remember some useful RentMama Car Rental’s tips regarding your trip to Warsaw!
- If you are traveling to Warsaw by plane and you need to change some currency, don’t do that in the airport, – it’s going to be awfully expensive.
- Don’t get fooled by people who are saying they are taxi drivers and can get you to your destinations much cheaper, – they usually are not official taxi drivers, and their fees are much more expensive.
- When driving a car in Poland, you should be quite careful, because driving style and culture in Poland differs from other countries! They are driving carefully, but quite faster than the speed limit.
- Warsaw is safe and quite peaceful city, especially compared to what Warsaw was 10-15 years ago!
- Polish language is rather difficult, however some of the basic phrases you can learn easilly, especially if you know a little bit of Russian, because some of the words and sayings are quite similar. Of course, most of the people know English, especially the youngs ones, and they will help you out, however they’ll be quite glad to hear “Dzien Dobry” in the morning, which, as you probably suspect, means “Good morning!”
- If you love shopping, you must visit Warsaw’s largest shopping centers – Galeria Mokotov, Zlote Tarasy and Arkadia.
- If you hate traffic, then you should go to Warsaw in period of time between 1st of July till 31st of August, because then it’s summer break there, and people use cars less.
- Night life of Warsaw is interesting and full of surprises, however most of the places are mostly open only on Fridays and Saturdays!
- RentMama Car Rental in Warsaw can assure you – people in Warsaw are friendly and open, and always ready to help you out!
- If you are planning to use public transportation, then you should know that it is rather cheap, and it’s usually on time! But if you are planning to rent a car in Warsaw, you should check out our rental car offers!
- In Warsaw you can rent out a bike, and the best par is that the first 20 minutes are free!
- Many museums in Warsaw are closed on Mondays, but they are compensating that by the fact that on Sundays they usually are free of charge!
RentMama Car Rental
Check out some of our rental cars in Warsaw!