Even though it seems that the most romantic time of the year is quite far away, Valentine’s day will come fast! Maybe it is the right time to start planning your romantic getaway right now? RentMama Car rental suggests you these 7 wonderful romantic getaway destinations!
- Of course, when it comes to romance, it is hard to beat Paris! But it’s not just an image painted in our minds by Hollywood movies. Wonderful gardens and romantic alleys of Paris are filled with romantic vibes!
- Vegas could be an interesting romantic destination even if you aren’t planning to elope. RentMama Car Rental can assure you – Valentine’s Day is celebrated here like nowhere else and everything is possible!
- Tango isn’t called one of the most passionate dances in the whole world for no reason! Visit Buenos Aires, where in dimly lit dance clubs this daring dance’s moves will bring you to a whole new world!
- Wonderful romantic destination is Seychelles. White sand beaches and waves of the Indian Ocean will make you both feel like in another world!
- Venice also is known as one of the most romantic cities in the world. Perhaps it’s the story of Romeo and Juliet in Verona, but Venice just feels like love. Amazing canals and bridges of Venice, and wonderful sunsets – it will take your breath away! To understand Venice, you must visit it and discover its romantic mysteries!
- Georgia will be just the place for you if you are a person, who enjoys not only romance by itself, but also enjoys relaxing. Thermal pools and aromatherapy massages for two will be the thing for you both if you are seeking news ways for relaxing both your flesh and your spirit!
- In the Spanish region of Catalonia lies quite small, but wonderfully beautiful city called Cagaques. You can see all of this city in about two hours, however don’t be afraid that it will be boring, – the real romance begins at the sunset, when surrounding hills shines in golden shades! Check out some cheap rental cars in Spain!
RentMama Local Car Rent