If you are a lover of art, in Riga it won’t be hard to find some amazingly artistic sights to see. We introduce you with some of the most amazing places that are worth seeing. Riga Car Rental RentMama suggests – travel to Riga and enjoy the beauty it offers!
- Latvian National Museum exhibition hall arsenal (The Arsenal Exhibition Hall) is a great place if you want to get to know the Latvian art and artists. In addition, you will have a possibility, to participate in a variety of creative workshops held in the arsenal.
- Stencili in Riga. If you are ready to step out of your academic art frames, it is definitely worth to take a look at least two beautiful pieces of art that are on the walls of buildings in Sarkandaugava – Stencil-autumn (Autumn Stencil X Sarkandaugava) and the Sun, Thunder, Daugava (Street Artwork “The Sun, Thunder, Daugava”).
- Art Museum Noah (culture and arts project noass)will not only surprise you with the content, but also the site itself, – this is a floating Arts Center located in water. It will please visitors with various not ordinary projects and interesting artistic solutions. RentMama Car Rental is sure – this is the place for you if you are seeking for some new experiences!
- Not only students, but anyone knowledgeable about specific art enjoys visiting Latvian Academy of Arts ( Art Academy of Latvia ). The building itself will not leave you indifferent, even if you’re not a fan of architecture. Don’t forget to take a picture besides the scuplture of Villendorf of Venus 21.gs.
- KIM? is the contemporary art center, which through various genre are trying to combine the art with leisure, exhibitions, lectures, discussions etc.