The most beautiful time of the year is here! Do you want to catch the Christmas feeling, buy presents and spend great time together with your friends, loved ones and family? RentMama Car Rental in Poland offers 5 admirable Christmas markets in Poland .
- Christmas market in the Main Square of Krakow will elate it’s visitors. Christmas carol singing and delicacies such as nuts in caramel and gingerbread will make your mood festive! Buy Christmas decorations, hand painted decorative items, wood crafts, jewelery and other wonderful things from friendly merchants!
- If you visit Poland’s capital city in December, don’t miss out visiting Warsaw’s Christmas market. You have a chance on weekends being entertained by numerous artists on the stage at the Old Town Square. In this Christmas market you can buy Christmas ornaments, local crafts, traditional treats and amber trinkets. If it’s cold outside, RentMama Car Rental suggests you warm up with some mulled wine!
- Come to Gdansk Christmas market at Trag Weglowy in the Old Town and catch the great festive feeling. You definitely will find presents and Christmas decorations to buy there as well enjoy cultural performances. Both children and adults will have great time spent in pleasant atmosphere.
- Wroclaw’s Christmas market offers great presents, ornaments, candles and much more. Children will have a chance to spend time in the fairytale forest.
- Also Torun’s Christmas Market welcomes you. There visitors have the opportunity to buy Christmas decorations, handmade crafts, and food. Try gingerbread with a hot drink! Fall in love with this Christmas market and return there next year!