Birthday celebration is significant event, even more when Latvia is celebrating its 97 Independence Day on 18th November! If you are visiting Riga this week, car rental RentMama has prepared list of Latvia’s Independence Day events in Riga! Feel celebration spirit in the most beautiful city – Riga!
- If you are art admirer, RentMama Car Rental in Riga suggests going to festival of light “Staro Rīga”. It is an exhibition of outdoor installations, used to transform Riga’s panorama using modern light and video technology. See Riga in different lights from 18. -21. November! Whole new Riga, whole new emotions!
- Feel Latvian spirit with folklore ensemble Raxtu Raxti. Powerful music, sonorous music instruments and so much more will delight visitors at Latvian holiday concert on 18.november at 6 PM in Ķīpsala International Exposition Centre.
- Do you want to party but also remember Latvia’s Independence Day? Then one of the Latvia’s most loved band’s Labvēlīgais Tips concert is just for you! Group will show how it is to be patriotic, however humour won’t be forgotten. To enter for biggest Independence Day party, visit Arēna Rīga at 6 pm.
- Concert by the Professional Symphonic Band “Riga” on the eve of Latvia’s celebration is for those who prefer choir performance. Jāzeps Mediņš 1st Music School boys are going to delight us with their bright and strong voices, furthermore, they wil be accompanied by soloists, such as Ance Krauze. Hear Latvian classics, patriotic songs and modern Latvian music at the “Ziemeļblāzma” cultural centre at 3 PM.
- Independence Day march is for one’s who want to participate and make patriotic feeling in the air. More than 10 000 are going to go there, and light up the candles and torches. March will start from Kārlis Ulmanis monument. Be there and be united!
Riga Car Rental RentMama